Unlock the value of your company
The Premium Board is the listing segment for the elite group of issuers that meet the Nigerian Exchange’s most stringent corporate governance and listing standards. The Board is a platform for showcasing companies who are industry leaders in their sectors. Premium Board features companies that adhere to international best practices on corporate governance and meet NGX’s highest standards of capitalization and liquidity. A Premium Board listing gives a company access to a global pool of investors who are focused on companies managed in conformity with the highest standards in their target markets. Companies seeking admission to NGX Premium Board are required to satisfy one set of Listing Standards (i.e. Standard A or B or C) for NGX Main Board, as well as comply with the following:
- The company must meet the minimum market capitalization requirement of NGN200 billion on the date The Exchange receives its application (or at the time of listing – for new listings)
- The company must be evaluated under the NGX Corporate Governance Rating System (CGRS) and achieve a minimum rating score of 70%
- The company must satisfy either:
- A minimum free float requirement of 20% of its issued share capital, ORR
- The value of its free float shares is equal to or above NGN40 billion on the date the Exchange receives its application to list.