Unlock the value of your company
- The company must meet the minimum market capitalization requirement of NGN200 billion on the date The Exchange receives its application (or at the time of listing – for new listings)
- The company must be evaluated under the NGX Corporate Governance Rating System (CGRS) and achieve a minimum rating score of 70%
- The company must satisfy either:
- A minimum free float requirement of 20% of its issued share capital, ORR
- The value of its free float shares is equal to or above NGN40 billion on the date the Exchange receives its application to list.
Premium Board listing guide
Companies listed on Premium Board
A customer centric focus
Maximising the benefits of an NGX listing through active relationship management is at the heart of our retention efforts.
Enjoy the full complement of our Value Added Services. NGX partners with local and international service providers to deliver solutions aimed at creating competitive edge for issuers, and improving investor interest in our market.
Be a part of the NGX Sectoral Dinner, a platform that ensures continuous dialogue with key stakeholders and provides strategic solutions to sectoral issues, for follow up implementation in our capital market advocacy role.
Celebrate your listing and key milestones with the NGX gong ceremony with adequate traditional and digital media coverage from both domestic and international media outlets on our floor.
Total Listed Securities
Total Market Cap
Listing checklist & Resources
Thinking of raising capital?
Talk to our expert team.
Primary Market Department
- 2-4 Customs Street, Lagos
- +234-1-4489363, +234-1-4489373
- Call Center: 0700CALLNSE (07002255673)