The Nigerian Exchange (NGX) Technology Services are designed to provide businesses the necessary tools and support they need to effectively position themselves at the forefront of trading technology while enjoying cost saving benefits that can be derived from shared infrastructure. NGX offers dedicated support during normal business hours as well as tailored services based on your business needs.
X-Cloud provides the opportunity for trading participants to locate their servers as close as possible to NGX mission critical Trading and Market Data engines. NGX has partnered with a leading Tier III Datacenter, for the provision of both primary and Data Recovery facilities. Traders can leverage NGX cutting edge technology to position their business among world class latency traders, by having the fastest access to the Nigerian Exchange and its Market Data.
X-Cloud Key Features
The NGX Testing Services support the interface between client applications and NGX trading and information systems. With the testing service, clients are able to successfuly carry out FIX certification testing and other Ad-hoc tests based on specific needs.
To find out more, please write to email@example.com or call the Market Data Desk directly on +234 (1) 448 5857, between 8a.m. and 5p.m., Monday to Friday.
Connectivity & Feeds
The Nigerian Exchange (NGX) offers market participants various connectivity services, ranging from Virtual Private Networks to Internet-based options. NGX array of connectivity services are designed for users across the board. See how you can connect to the NGX through one or more of the connectivity channels described below.
The Nigerian Exchange effectively delivers high-quality market data to consumers and data vendors. We offer different ways to access Real-time, Delayed and End of Day data to ensure we can meet the unique needs of your firm. You may source Real-Time Data directly from the NGX platform using the FIX Protocol or indirectly through one of our Market Data Vendors.
Our trading engine provides customers with dedicated point-to-point connections for market data and trading activity. Customers with their own trading and information systems can connect directly to the NGX platform, where data is continuously pushed out to the customers during the course of the trading day. Please view our specification documents below.
Our API is easy to integrate into any website or portal and is available in JSON and XML format; see Market Data pricelist for annual subscription charges. Details on how to register and available data products can be found on the NGX API Website (https://marketdataapiv3.ngxgroup.com/).
The Nigerian Exchange Network (X-NET) is a fully managed private financial network providing real-time, low-latency electronic connectivity to The Exchange’s trading platform over all asset classes to the Broker/Dealer community. In addition, The Exchange provides the Broker Dealer community with remote management and support service for the network and the components of the trading workstation.
Why go with the XNET Service?
- The architecture provides Broker/Dealers with a completely dedicated and fully redundant, point-to-point solution with no single point of failure or potential for message bottlenecks. At a default bandwidth of 1Mbp, the network is future-proof, scalable and well positioned to deal with the increased levels of traffic and use of other message-intensive, time-sensitive trading strategies.
- The knowledge and expertise of how the Automated Trading System (ATS) integrates with XNET enables our dedicated team of technical professionals to investigate and resolve trading and technical issues quickly by working closely with all parties concerned.
- The network is a reliable, proven extranet for mission-critical trade routing and data services built on a fully resilient infrastructure that provides adequate redundancy at both network and Telco levels to ensure high availability and optimal performance.
- The network is a fully supported and comprehensive solution that includes connectivity management, testing and certification with each destination.
- The service will provide seamless and high availability (HA) connectivity to the trading platform.
To find out more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the X-Net enquiry desk directly on +234 (1) 448 9932, between 8am and 5pm; Monday to Friday.
With Direct Market Access (DMA), Trading License Holders are able to access the market using an Order Management System provided by a Certified Independent Software Vendor. With your business at the forefront of trading technology, you can provide the necessary flexibility for customers and investors to access Market Data and trade from anywhere in the world.