X-Compliance Report is a transparency initiative of The Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) which is designed to maintain market integrity and protect the investors by providing compliance-related information on all listed companies. Companies listed on NGX are required to adhere to high disclosure standards which are prescribed in Appendix 111 of the Listing Rules. Financial information which is periodic disclosure and on-going material events disclosure should be released to NGX in a timely manner to enable it efficiently perform its function of maintaining an orderly market.
The X-Compliance Report provides information on:
- Early Filers of Audited Accounts
- Delinquent Filers of Audited Accounts
- Delinquent Filers of Quart Early Reports
- Released Financials
- Companies that are Operating Below Listing Standards
- Companies with Free-Float Deficiency
- Companies that Breached Listings Rules
- Enforcement Actions Against Companies
- Companies Slated for Delisting
- Application for New Listings
- Applications Approved by the Quotations Committee
The Nigerian Exchange endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in the X-Compliance Report but does not guarantee its accuracy and reliability and accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or omission or from any decision, action, or non-action based on or in reliance upon information contained in this Report.