Unlock the value of your company
The Nigerian Exchange (NGX) provides prospective issuers (international or local) looking to list Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) end-to-end support with respect to idea formulation, index development and calculation services, product listing and trading. The listing structure of the Exchange allows for the quick and efficient listing of ETFs and other ETPs by local or foreign issuer alike. NGX operates an efficient and transparent market centred on maximizing value for investors and issuers.
Benefits of listing EFTs on the NGX
Listing your ETF on The NGX gives you the following benefits:
|Access||Access to a wide range of institutional, retail, local and international investors.|
|Visibility||Access to an enhanced transparent, efficient and orderly secondary market trading, thereby benefitting from greater visibility and increased liquidity. Your ETF also benefits from via the activities of trading information vendors.|
|Corporate Transparency & Greater Efficiency||The disclosure standards demanded of listed issuers leads to an improvement in their control, management information and operating systems|
|Investors Awareness and Confidence||Increased awareness and product knowledge raises the confidence of investors and improves the marketability and recognition of the ETF.|
|Increased Liquidity||Listing your ETF on the NGX increases liquidity, tradability and thus their attractiveness to Investors|
Each application for listing shall consist of the following:
- Evidence of payment of application/listing fees and CSCS eligibility fee
- Certified true copy of certificate of incorporation
- Certified true copy memorandum and articles of association
- Board resolution
- Interim accounts (if any)
- Profit/dividend forecast
- Statement of reporting accountants
- Proposed time table
- Vending agreement
- Trust deed
- Letters of consent from parties
- Abridged application (2 Copies)
- Detailed draft prospectus
- Draft abridged prospectus
- Memorandum on offer pricing
- Estimated cost of issue
- Updated List of receiving agents (2 Copies)
- CAC form Co2 and Co7 of any institutional investors holding more than 5% of the issued and fully paid up share capital of the company/issuer
- A certified copy of every report, valuation, resolution or other document any of which is extracted or referred to in the prospectus
- Abridged application
- Estimated cost of issue
Listing a bond
Listing a company
Fixed Income Market Structure
A customer centric focus
Maximising the benefits of an NGX listing through active relationship management is at the heart of our retention efforts.
Enjoy the full complement of our Value Added Services. NGX partners with local and international service providers to deliver solutions aimed at creating competitive edge for issuers, and improving investor interest in our market.
Be a part of the NGX Sectoral Dinner, a platform that ensures continuous dialogue with key stakeholders and provides strategic solutions to sectoral issues, for follow up implementation in our capital market advocacy role.
Celebrate your listing and key milestones with the NGX gong ceremony with adequate traditional and digital media coverage from both domestic and international media outlets on our floor.
Total Listed Securities
Total Market Cap
Listing checklist & Resources
Thinking of raising capital?
Talk to our expert team.
Primary Market Department
- 2-4 Customs Street, Lagos
- +234-1-4489363, +234-1-4489373
- Call Center: 0700CALLNSE (07002255673)