Nigerian Exchange (NGX) Factbook (X-Factbook ) is an annual compendium of capital market information designed to provide investors, analysts, researchers, issuers, trading license holders and other stakeholders convenient access to both current and historical market information.
First published in 1980 as hard copy, X-Factbook, which is now a digital publication, features:
- Profiles, five-year financial performance, corporate action history, and contact details of NGX listed companies.
- Market statistics and index performance information
- Profiles and service offerings of the Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS), Trading License Holders, Custodians, and Registrars.
- Links to investment and tourism potentials of Nigeria states.
- Modular subscriptions and mobile device compatibility.
|Premium Board Companies||2500||4.99|
|Growth Board Companies||2500||4.99|
|Real Estate Investment Trust & Closed End Fund||2500||4.99|
|Main Board Companies||3000||5.99|
|Oil and Gas||2000||3.99|
|NGX Factbook (Full Book)||5000||9.99|