The period of development of ERM framework was marked by a series of high-profile business failures and scandals where investors, company personnel, and other stakeholders suffered tremendous loss. In the aftermath were calls for enhanced corporate governance and risk management, with new laws, regulations, and listing standards.
This training is structured as an interactive/informative session and is focused on enlightening participants on the need for enterprise risk management and control framework, provide key principles and concepts, as well as risk mitigating measures.
- Understand definitions, components, and principles for all levels of management involved in designing, implementing, and conducting enterprise risk management practices.
- Drive Performance, Compliance and Corporate Governance using Risk-Based Approach
- Expand risk reporting to address expectations for greater stakeholder transparency.
- Practical application of risk management in setting and achieving objectives in the context of greater business complexity.
Compliance and Risk officers of:
- Trading License Holders
- Investment Banks
- Issuing Houses
- Regulatory Bodies
- Listed Companies
- Oil Companies
- Telecommunications Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Other Exchanges
- State-owned enterprises