This course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental understanding of the development and uses of data science and artificial intelligence in the financial sector while exploring different techniques for using data analytics to draw out useful information in formulating business and investing decisions. The role of AI and machine learning will also be discussed with a review of case studies of Nigerian financial markets in drawing out key learning points.
Who Should Participate?
- Brokers Dealers
- Market Data Vendors
- Independent Service Vendors
- Insurance companies
- Regulatory bodies
- Pension Fund Administrators & Custodians
- Technology enthusiasts
- Financial Institutions.
After completing this course, participants will understand, know, and be able to:
- Understand how to access market data
- Analyse and interpret market data
- Apply market data to day-to-day transactions